Monday, April 12, 2010

Little Something for Mom

I've been working on creating a bunch of sweet little gemstone & freshwater pearl earring beauties ... gorgeous little somethings ... lovely little sparkling ear candy for Mother's Day. As we all know, wonderful things come in small packages. All sorts of little treats ... such as long linear designs, simple & bold, dainty and demure, dancing dangles, embellished hoops, and more!! They'll debut and be listed at my website.

I create all the shaped sterling earwires, which really fires up my creativity! So many ideas, so little time ... not a new problem for me, but an always existing one! LOL My poor chaotic worktable is just covered with all kinds of little gems, pearls, briolettes, and several coils sterling wire. For some odd reason, I thrive and become very productive when I create "organized chaos". I'm filled with oodles of inspiration and visions of sugar-plums of what to make next.

If I completely clean up the table, it's like putting away all the crayons I color with ... so I intentionally leave a little mess of beads. Because by the next day, I'll know exactly what I want to do with that "little mess" and create something very lovely that may have never occurred to me had they been 'out of sight and out of mind'. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment