Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Little Peek....

Here's a little sneak peek in our A-Frame -- the main floor is entirely Cottage Shabby Chic. My sister loves visiting and says it's like being in a doll house -- she loves it when we spend girl time together among all my girly things. :) *The crock pot is not normally parked there, it's acutally working! This pic was taken on Thanksgiving....yum!*

I long for the day when I can go shopping again to garage sales, thrift shops, and antique shops as I have always LOVED the look of shabby chic (before it had a name). I actually started collecting shabby chic cottage things as a small child some 40yrs ago, which explains why I have completely NO more storage room! LOL Until I clean out and purge - NO shopping! I need to sort, let go, and make room for cherished newbies.

We're having a neighborhood community garage sale in about 10days....a perfect time to clean out & purge!! Then I can go shabby shopping....yippee!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~